Last visit was: It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Encouragement for Self Value
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 am 
feeling out the orange

Hey everybody!

For those of you who may get offended by Christianity, I wanted to put a warning up now that this post would not be the ideal one to look at. However, if you are NOT the type to be offended by the Christian faith, then whether or not you are a Christian, this post is GREAT for you to look at. So please continue reading to learn about the most beautiful creation - YOU!

So, widely speaking, body acceptance is about accepting your body for the way it is and the way it is supposed to be and loving it. Well, part of loving your body is loving the self as a whole - who you are, what you are like, etc. Loving the soul that is in the inside is a major part of loving the body which houses it. The powerful God who created your body and the person which it houses made it beautiful, special, valuable, and important. Recognizing such value is vital! Recognizing that we are Beautiful Creations, whether you are a believer in Christ or not, is part of coming to love and accept who you are. And if you ARE a believer, recognizing that you are a Beautiful Creation of a Beautiful Creator is part of recognizing the love of God and the your own value because He was the one who invented you.

Whether or not you are a Christian, this page on facebook is a wonderful way to help you recognize your value and beauty. While yes, a lot of what is on the page emphasizes our value in Christ, the page as a whole encourages self love acceptance and attempts to highlight the good things that exist within each of us. This page is a wonderful page to aid each of you in loving yourself and the way you look, and I encourage you to like it! >>Plus, me and my friend are running the page and would love to interact with you guys, pray for you guys, encourage you guys, and help you in any way we can. So please like the page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifu ... 6452206058

Remember, each of you is a BEAUTIFUL CREATION, created by a loving, perfect, awesome, BEAUTIFUL Creator. You are valuable, pretty/handsome, wanted, loved, special, important, and SO much more. Never forget it!

**If any of you have any questions about God or Christianity, feel free to message me or email me at carly.morton@geneva.edu

Blessings and love!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Encouragement for Self Value
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 am 
post-mod squad

I'll check it out thanks x

Offline Profile